To Every Human being around the world:
The time has come for us to act as soldiers. We are all the soldiers of the world now. We have to follow the orders which we are going to make for ourselves as our duty to save this world from this current dangerous situation. We have to understand this global emergency very clearly. Yes, it is going to have a major impact on the economically backward people of the community. But during war time, we have to suffer together to have a better future. We all have to help each other for over coming this situation. Virus will not know who is rich and who is poor. So, as a human it is our duty to protect ourselves and also help in the protection of others.
All we have to do is just stay inside our homes (Practice Social Distancing).
We have to just make ourselves clear of what is the responsibility of each and everyone of us as a citizen of this world.
Stop going on tours and Holidays now.
I can see people doing it. I am asking such people, have you lost your brains or what ?
Stop conducting Parties and Social gatherings for sometime.
Stop conducting Marriages and other family functions for sometime.
All the Companies out there please provide Work from Home Option as much as you can to who all are applicable and can work from home. I can see many companies promoting that. That is good. Even I am working from Home for my Company.
In this time of global emergency, We should learn to understand, adjust and support the respective governments which are taking steps for your welfare.
Don’t be selfish now. I am seeing people selling masks, hand sanitizers and other essential things at a rate double or triple than what it actually is. Aren’t you ashamed of yourself for doing such things ? Will you do the same if it is for your parents or your children ? You are all nothing less than the terrorists or actually saying you people are more cruel than them.What are you going to do by earning lots and lots of money from this ? Are you going to eat your money when the mankind is getting removed from the earth?
Please cooperate, co-live and help each other from saving us from this critical situation. You don’t have to have a broader mind and save the world now. Just have a little selfless mind of saving your family at least.
Safegaurd older people and people underlying severe medical conditions because they are more vulnerable and more critical if exposed to this Corona virus.
There is currently no vaccine to prevent CoronaVirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19). So, Understand how it spreads first so that you can save yourself and your community.
The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus.
The virus spreads mainly from person-to-person.
- Between people who are in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet).
- Through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes.
- These droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby or possibly be inhaled into the lungs.
So what we can do is first take care of ourselves which is more important. That saves other’s too.
The following are the measures from Centre for Disease control and prevention against the Covid-19:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home if you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow.
- Wear a facemask if you are sick
- You do not need to wear a facemask unless you are caring for someone who is sick. Facemasks may be in short supply and they should be saved for caregivers.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks.
Please follow the above as strictly as you can.
Okay, Now let’s see how to find out if you are having Covid-19:
- Actually the symptoms of Covid-19 takes minimum 2 days to maximum 14 days to come out based on your immunity power.
- Fever is the first symptom. Temperature can rise more than 100°F.
- Dry Coughs which originates from your heart and not from your lower throats.
- Extreme Cold and Runny Nose.
- Respiratory issues. (Continuous Shortness of breath).
- Fatigue and body ache.
- Sometimes Pneumonia in extreme conditions.
Please take medical advice if you observe extreme conditions of the above. Not all coughs and fevers are symptoms of Covid-19.
Today it is announced as an unprecedented complete shutdown day in India. Our Prime minister has taken a very good action now to get control of the situation in India which currently the world is facing.
PMs speech in brief –
India cannot become complacent !! Steps to be taken as a nation to combat this pandemic –
- Janata curfew Sunday, 22 March 7 am to 9 pm. No one outside homes this day at all.
- Social distancing to be practiced
- Abide by centers guidelines
- Call 10 people and spread this message of social distancing and Janata curfew.
- This will be a test of our ability of restraint and resolve
- All our essential service providers like medical professionals, transport service providers , etc are outdoing themselves . Let’s thank them by clapping and cheering
them on Sunday, 22 March at 5 pm sharp from our balconies, doorways and windows.
- Avoid going to hospitals for a routine checkup. Call family doctors over the phone for small problems .
- Elective surgeries should be postponed.
- COVID 19 Economic Task force has been set up by the government to reduce economic issues caused by this pandemic.
- Traders , business people have been requested to take care of their employees also.
- Essential commodities like milk, medicines,etc will not be affected . So please don’t hoard items . No panic buying.
- Humanity and India should win this fight!
Since today is a complete shutdown here in India. Now People were crowded in the streets and markets yesterday. I am asking you all ! Since today is a shutdown, were you planning to spread the virus as much as you can yesterday itself ? Is it ?
Believe me, there is no one in this world who is as healthy as not to get affected or resistant from transmitting the virus. Please understand no one is safe now from this.
I saw people going bizzare yesterday. They were buying things in large quantities and filling their homes with everything by being as selfish as they can. I would compare these people to those who are selling all the necessary things at high prices. These people are horrible too.
Many people from many affected countries are spreading messages of how careless they were when the outbreak started in their respective countries and how miserable they are now because of that.
But we are not learning from that. I can see that people who have got infected and who were insisted to be quarantined are travelling around the places without realizing how horrible this act is.
I have heard in the news about a bureaucrat’s son, a Singer, also an Old couple and many many others who have travelled after being informed that they have been infected with the virus.
Please stop doing that. Please isolate yourselves even if you are infected or not.
Please be responsible and follow all the medical advices to save yourself and also others.
Please be aware of your actions and their social consequences.
Don’t become a Villain of the society and earn hatred from people.
Please be responsible and socially aware.
Also at this point of time, I would like to give a hatsoff and salute to the doctors of the world who are working constantly towards the welfare of the people by risking their lives by exposing themselves towards the patients infected by the virus and striving as hard as they can by trying to save each and everyone of them.
I have heard that doctors around the world have sacrificed their lives even in the process. I have also seen photos and videos of them crying because they could not save the lives of some of their patients. I would say they are human gods. It is not necessary for them to get exposed now and to treat the infected. Instead they can hide themselves selfishly inside their homes and act similar to the three selfish categories, I mentioned above.
But they will not do that. They have taken Oath to serve this world at any time, anywhere and at any condition. I respect them and for me they are the gods now. So, as citizens of the world, we should understand this and break this Corona Virus chain to at least stop the tears of these human gods.
Not only doctors and Pharmacists, there are other people too who are helping in sanitizing each and every street of the cities & towns and also the locations which are more prominent to be crowded. Thanks to them also. Everyone Be Thankful for them and make them proud of doing that.
So Let’s all take this Oath now.
Read it aloud:
“I, as a Citizen of this World
I promise that I will stay indoors as much as possible in the coming weeks unless it is necessary for me to travel outside in case of an unavoidable necessity or an emergency.
I will obey all the preventive and proactive actions taken by my government, towards the situation, for the welfare of the community.
I will coexist with the world as much as I can and will strive towards the well being of each and every life.
I love my world. And I will live in my world for a longer time by safeguarding this world and the lives in it.”.
So, Every one of you, Please be Safe and help your family at least in being Safe.
This is not for yourself.
This is for your family,
This is for your street,
This is for your City,
This is for your State,
This for your Country,
This is for the World.
Also Remember that,
We are not fighting against the world.
We are fighting for the World now.
Please understand the situation and control yourself.
Let’s fight together by standing alone.
Let’s win together this war against Corona by standing alone.
You are a Soldier now. Be socially disciplined.
Consider this as your sacrifice for the world and the humanity. We all will become war heroes once we overcome this and the future will speak about us and will learn from us on how to handle such situations, if we lead us to a future and in future if same situation arises.
Thank You !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#Rest in Home or Rest in Peace 🙄. Decide for yourself 😇