No one knows…!!!

No one knows about the wounds I have in my heart !! No one knows about the days I cried to myself in pain !! No one knows about the nights I have spent with my tears soaked pillows !! No one knows about the humiliations I have faced in my life !! No oneContinue reading “No one knows…!!!”

Self Motivation !!

Trust no one but yourself. Chances, Risks, Mistakes, Misfortunes shouldn’t paralyze you. Just because it didn’t work doesn’t mean you failed. Anger, Lust and Avarice are always a doorway to Failure. Comparison is a thief of joy. Money will solve 97% of your problems. The remaining 3% is up to you. The biggest lie isContinue reading “Self Motivation !!”

Create your website with
Get started