Some of us think that Life is not a race!! Yes, Life is not a race literally!! We don’t run our race with other people!! This race resides within our self!!
Race between the point we are now and our dream point (Pinnacle of our life)!!!!
This is not about who comes first or last. It’s about who completes their own race successfully designed by themselves whether it is 100m or 200m or even may be a frog race (means your own path in Career)!!
Many People or almost everyone have dreams from their childhood like: “Studying whatever we like, to earn more, to travel all over the world, to help everyone around us in one or other ways, to have a dream job, to get a perfect partner etc etc”
Mostly everyone has set their goals/aims and they are running day by day in their life to achieve that.
But Some people like lot of us are sitting in our Window side bed or on the terrace and we are complaining about our life that “I can’t do this or that ! Thinking that people will make fun of us if we fail or something !! Either to ourselves or to our only companion – The Moon”!!
Please Stop Doing that!! Look around yourself !!
All people are running day after day like a race to achieve their already set dreams and goals. Some people are running ahead, some are still lagging behind, but they are still running. Some People are running to trip/push us and make us fall down. Some people are waiting at the finish point or on the way to the finish point to make fun of us while we fall or fail to complete the race successfully. You don’t worry about such kind of people.
If you fall down or if they make fun of you…In the end it is you who has to get up and complete the race successfully.
So, fall down, get hurt, bleed once or twice, if someone makes fun of you during your race, Let them do it…You don’t even take that into your ear
One day after you succeed and your life becomes standard. Those people who are making fun of you, will not even be in your picture. They can’t even show their face to you. they will hide themselves or die of humiliation since you know “KARMA IS A BOOMERANG”!!!
So, Work hard, run your race, fall down, get hurt, get up again and show everyone who you are…Realize your full Potential.
Work Hard in Silence and let your success slap them hard !!!
Sometimes we get thoughts like “Can’t we Middle class boys achieve Success – A Perfect Partner, Lovable Job, Forever Friendship, Respectable Life”??
Nothing is impossible in this World…If you perform well in your Domain of interest…You can Succeed over whatever and whoever it is.
In this world everyone has their unique talent…but they are not exposing it or finding/ realizing it.
One day a situation will come in everyone’s life where they will realize their Talent/ Potential.
Only after then their life literally starts…At that point of time…they will feel they are moving Forward in a particular direction which is a higher point than everyone in this world…That’s the point of Success.
But One point is that ” Stay Focused if u fail…also Stay Humble if u win”.
Don’t think you can’t achieve things because you r from Middle class.
“Kaluvaadha echa glass lam jeikum bothu unaku ennada !!”
Talent/Potential + Determination + Hard work + Passion = Success
Please say to yourself often – “One day I am going to make myself proud”.
Some best examples of Motivation:
1. “THALA” Ajith Kumar – Actor/Racer/ Professor/Mechanic. Initially criticized for his Voice but now the ultimate voice of Tamil Cinema
2. “THALA” MS Dhoni – The One who suffered a lot during the 2007 world cup loss…also the one who brought home 2011 world up. A young boy with a dream larger than his reach worked as a railway ticket collector before he became a country’s pride and India’s World Cup winning captain.
3. “SUPERSTAR” Rajnikanth and “THALAPATHY” Vijay – You know everything about these men…. Simply inspiring
4. Vijay Sethupathy and Dhanush – Criticized for their looks in early stages of life, currently the artists with the best acting skills of Indian Cinema along with Nawazuddin Siddique
5. J.K Rowling – A divorcee, lived on government aid and could only barely afford to feed her baby in 1994. Just three years later her first book “Harry Potter and the Philosophers stone” was published. When she was shopping it out, she was so poor she couldn’t afford a computer or even the cost of photocopying the 90,000-word novel, so she manually typed out each version to send to publishers. It was rejected dozens of times until finally Bloomsbury, a small London publisher, gave it a second chance after the CEO’s eight-year-old daughter fell in love with it.
6. Jim Carey – From the 14 years Child who lived in a Van to the one of the best Comedians of Hollywood
7. Dhirubhai Ambani – A gas station attendant who didn’t let his circumstances dictate his destiny. Today, his name is amongst India’s most famous sons and one of world’s greatest entrepreneurs.
8. Narendra Modi – I know some people will say why him ??…May be some of us do not like him politically. But look closely the life of his – A common man, selling chais for a living, who was born into a humble family with limited means kept his face up and stared in only one direction – ahead. Today, he is the Indian Prime Minister and one of the most talked about leaders internationally.
And many many Others too ✓✓✓
You must tell yourself No matter How hard it is or how hard it gets. I’m going to make it!!!
One best Story I read:
Once upon a time, a very strong woodcutter asked for a job to a timber merchant and he got it. The pay was really good and so was the work condition. For those reasons, the woodcutter was determined to do his best.
His boss gave him an axe and showed him the area where he supposed to work.
The first day, the woodcutter brought 18 trees.
“Congratulations,” the boss said. “Go on that way!”
Very motivated by the boss words, the woodcutter tried harder the next day, but he could only bring 15 trees. The third day he tried even harder, but he could only bring 10 trees. Day after day he was bringing less and less trees.
“I must be losing my strength”, the woodcutter thought. He went to the boss and apologized, saying that he could not understand what was going on.
“When was the last time you sharpened your axe?” the boss asked.
“Sharpen? I had no time to sharpen my axe. I have been very busy trying to cut trees…”
Our lives are like that. We sometimes get so busy that we don’t take time to sharpen the “axe”. In today’s world, it seems that everyone is busier than ever, but less happy that ever.
Why is that? Could it be that we have forgotten how to stay “sharp”? There’s nothing wrong with activity and hard work. But we should not get so busy that we neglect the truly important things in life, like our personal life, taking time to get close to our creators, giving more time for our friends and family, taking time to read or write the best books, Practicing art, Having a Hobby, Singing our favourite song and dancing for it, Having Emotional long minute Conversations with our loved ones, travelling places around the world, etc.
We all need time to relax, to think and meditate, to learn and grow. If we don’t take the time to sharpen the “axe”, we will become dull and lose our effectiveness
Similarly you may feel like you are depreciating gradually!! And that your confidence is also starting to depreciate!! Actually those are the times when you should not give up !! And indulge into Self sharpening activities like reading the Life Histories of the Favourite Idols how they reached their Pinnacle from Rock bottom !! and other above mentioned list of activities etc
Remember to be Happy, Making others Happy, Spreading Positivity and Love. One Important thing is Smile Always no matter what tough your situation is !!